Security is a priority at indiatoys.in, and we make every effort to ensure that our transaction process is safe and that your personal information is secure.
IndiaToys, will never e-mail or call you to disclose or verify any of your password s (Credit card/ Debit card/ Netbanking etc). If you are contacted or receive an unsolicited e-mail which asks you any such information, disregard the request and report it to us at admin@ indiatoys.in.
How to Identify Spoof or Phishing E-mails?
- If you receive an e-mail asking you for personal information or directing you to a site other than indiatoys.in, it could be a "spoof" or "phishing" e-mail and should be considered as fraudulent.
- Some phishing e-mails contain links to websites that contain the word "Indiatoys" somewhere in the URL but will take you to a completely different website. If you hover over the link you often can see the underlying URL which will be in a different format to those linked to within the Indiatoys sites.
- If you click through on a phishing e-mail and are taken to a page looking like "Your Account" or anything that asks you to verify or change your personal details, you should consider it as fraudulent.
- Usually, fake e-mail messages are NOT personalized, while valid messages from Indiatoys are. The following is an example from a real phishing scheme:
- Dear valued customer, it has come to our attention that your account information needs to be updated due to inactive member, frauds, and spoof reports. Failure to update your records will result in account deletion. Please follow the link below to confirm you data.
Such type of e-mails should be immediately discarded and make sure you do not click on the links given by them.